We are all adults here, and as such it should be understood that we should be nice. I strive to bring a positive vibe to my blog and my readers, and in no way am I trying to compete with anyone and neither should you. What we each bring to the table is equally valuable. Constructive criticism and meaningful comments are always welcome. Let us work together to make this little corner of the internet the best it can be. We’re on the same team! I understand that we may come from different backgrounds and there may be a difference of opinion, and that is OK as long as we respect one another.
This is a for-profit blog and it is a source of income for me and my family. Occasionally you may come across endorsements or testimonials on our pages, so it is important that you know about and understand the following:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and my family and it will be used to market products (my own and others that I trust and personally use), services, or other for-profit businesses that I trust.
- We will only choose to market products, services and businesses that we trust and feel will benefit you. We would never promote a product that we have never tried ourselves.
- Products reviewed on this blog are given to us for free by our advertising partners, but this does not influence our review of the product in any way.
- We will always give our honest opinion about a product or service regardless if we are partnering with the business and/or receiving compensation to write the review.
- We pledge to provide accurate, honest information and be fair to you. We would never want to lose your trust for the sake of a dollar.
- If we mention a product, service, or business within the content of our blog, it may or may not be noted as an affiliate.
Here you can review the revised guidelines from the Federal Trade Commission regarding endorsements and testimonials in order to protect you from any intentionally misleading paid advertisements.
We strive to maintain the highest degree of integrity and work hard to engage our readers with interesting, beneficial, and original content while generating an income to compensate us for our time, work and dedication to this blog. Without our readers, this blog would not be what it is today. Honest, meaningful and AWESOME content is our our goal with every post we write.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
As you are browsing this blog, you may come across third-party advertising companies that serve ads. These companies may use aggregated information (not your personal information) about your visits to this blog and other sites in order to provide advertisements about products and services that may be beneficial to you. More information about this how you may opt out of this service can be found at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp